Wednesday, January 12, 2005

Sauna Anyone?

It's my penultimate week in Canberra this week, and the weather has
warmed up a fair bit, along with a few, unfortunately fatal, bushfires around Australia. It was warm enough today that I had no option but to have a small ice-cream for lunch (prior to 3pm) and, as often seems to happen, there is a run scheduled for this evening. If I manage to make it there in time, it's going to be a very sweaty one! According to the forecast, it's supposed to be a bit cooler for Anna in Sydney, but I think she was planning on heading to the swimming pool today anyway. T minus 4 weeks and counting... Chris

posted at 3:24 pm  

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ordinarily I would not approve of ice creams before 3 pm, but following the weather link I see that the temperatures are fairly high, so am prepared to make an exception in these circumstances! Glad to see that Chris is not ducking out of running in these conditions!

Anonymous from Barkers Green

7:21 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home