Friday, January 14, 2005

I'm a bobbing bobcat

I'm obviously getting old because, even in her current state, Anna completely out-exercised me yesterday - she went swimming and for a run/walk with our
local hash. All I managed, was to get rated as a bobbing bobcat. Since it's been really hot all week, we're hoping to make it out to the beach over the weekend, especially as we're due to be visiting Manly for a baby shower on Sunday. There's also some talk of possibly meeting up with some friends for the Jazz in the Domain show, as part of the summer festival in Sydney. Whatever happens, I'm sure I'll have a great birthday tomorrow. Chris

posted at 1:19 pm  

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, we've plenty of sheep here at Barkers Green, so you'd think I'd be good at counting them, but I only made it to be a bobbing bobcat as well. I think it's because they run faster if you've got broadband.

4:20 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home