Wednesday, January 19, 2005

G'night Canberra

Tonight is my last night in Canberra, at least for a while, as well as being a
WACT Hash night. So, a couple of the people here have offered to join me for dinner, once I return from the run. As we're at the T-3 weeks point today, I'm sure Anna isn't going to be too sorry. I also made my final purchase in Canberra today, when I bought a mug-with-your-name-on-it for the baby, just like the ones Anna & I have from Bristol Zoo. She also has an email address ready-to-go that I'll put a link to here, once she's born. In case you were wondering - no, I'm not that busy right now! Chris PS - If anyone can tell me what this is, I'd love to know!

posted at 2:32 pm  

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It is either a gag to stop you other half singing in the bath or much more likely to be a chin and nose cosy

Ash

9:31 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home