Thursday, December 23, 2004

Wrapping

Heading back up to Sydney this evening, so just wrapping up the last few bits before the Christmas holidays are upon us. We're due to visit the obstetrician tomorrow morning for the regular two-weekly check-up, so hopefully that will go smoothly. Otherwise, it will be full steam ahead with turkey-stuffing and mince-pie-baking for Anna. We haven't been able to locate any brussel sprouts in Canberra either - I know that this is the main reason why many of you read the blog - so I'll just have to pray for a brassica miracle (maybe Santa could bring some from the North Pole). Finally, Anna & I have been doing another pass through the list of potential names for the baby, and I think we've reached our final decision. Obviously, I can't tell you what it is in advance, but after much consideration we've decided against
Slartibartfast. Chris

posted at 1:51 pm  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home