Friday, December 17, 2004

No more curry

Over the past few weeks, Anna & I have got into something of a habit of going out to eat the evening when I return from Canberra. However, more times than I'd like to admit, we've just popped up the road to our
local Indian restaurant. Although the food is really nice, we often seem to overface ourselves and, because of the baby restricting her stomach, Anna sometimes suffers later with heartburn - at which point she invariably states that we aren't going to go for a curry again. Of course, by the time the following week comes around that promise has been forgotten, and... Anna is joining me in Canberra next week, which means that this weekend we'll be dashing around getting food, trees, etc. so that we are organised for Christmas Day itself. We are joining some friends for a combined celebration - I think we're responsible for the turkey and the brussel sprouts - so hopefully things will be a little more relaxed than last year when we were cooking a whole Christmas dinner in 40-degree heat! Chris

posted at 2:53 pm  

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll have a jalfrezi with Rice and Naan please.
I have just got back from a trip to Brussels, I wish I'd brought you back some sprouts now :)

Amy
xxxx

3:09 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home