Thursday, December 09, 2004

Fair Weather Hasher

Over last weekend I saw a couple of hashers from Canberra so, as I'm currently having to work there a few days a week, I thought I would ask them which local group might be worth running with. Both of them suggested that I try out
WACT Hash, as I'm generally around on a Wednesday. So, last night was my first opportunity to potentially make the run. It didn't look good however, when I couldn't find out where they were running from, my use of WhereIs didn't help much either, as I was unable to find the exact location. Then, as the time neared 5pm (half-an-hour before I would have had to leave), a large black cloud engulfed the centre of Canberra, lightning started to flash and thunder roll - needless to say I decided to give the run a miss. Fair weather hasher, you say - too bl**dy right, I say! Chris

posted at 2:11 pm  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home