Thursday, December 16, 2004

Not-so-secret Santa

Aside from the obvious annoyances of working away from home, I've still got my Xmas shopping to organise. As I've been working in Canberra during the week, for the last few weeks, Anna & I naturally want to spend our time together at the weekends. However, that does make it a little tricky to organise the pressies - hopefully I can sneak a couple by, without her noticing, when I get home this evening! After the storms earlier in the week, it's calmed down significantly and has been really nice mid-20s weather in Canberra, and a little warmer in Sydney. Anna informs me that she has been out-and-about having lunch with a number of friends, which is good because she hasn't been able to do that recently because of TAFE and orchestra commitments, both of which have now finished for the year. Chris

posted at 2:51 pm  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home