Thursday, June 02, 2005

Farewell

Anna and Caitlin spent their last full day in the UK attending the funeral for Great-Uncle George - although a sombre occasion, it did allow some relatives who hadn't been able to make it to the baptism to meet Caitlin. The run tonight started from
King George Park, just down the road from our house in Balmain, and looped around Rozelle and Lilyfield - which meant that, aside from having the map, I knew my way around pretty well. It's been a bit nippy in the evenings since I got back from the UK, so we were all grateful that there wasn't any wind to chill things any further. After our exertions, most people adjourned to the Wests Tigers club just up the road but, as I had driven directly to the run from work, I figured that I'd better not be tempted by any alcohol. Chris

posted at 11:02 pm  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home