Friday, May 20, 2005

All's quiet

We headed to Heathrow airport in the morning, taking something less than the optimal route (my fault), but made it there with plenty of time to spare. After elevenses, it was time for me to say goodbye to Anna & Caitlin for a couple of weeks - as they are staying on in England for a little while longer - and head through to board my flight. Fortunately, the (Friday lunch) timing of the flight meant that it was pretty quiet, such that I had a row of three seats to myself; so I was able to stretch out after I'd watched a film. Unlike some airlines, Qantas seems to serve their special meals first, so I also got pretty good service with my vegetarian food - so, for a long-haul flight, it was pretty good. Here's hoping that the house in Balmain hasn't been over-run by insects since we left... Chris

posted at 10:12 pm  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home