Friday, May 27, 2005

Checklisted

After filling out a variety of checklists: it was time to do the rounds, shake hands and wish everyone well for the future. Yes, today was my last day working for CGI, and I'm looking forward to a new set of challenges in my next role (starting Monday). Although the work hasn't been what I originally anticipated (following a merger, the role I was hired for didn't exist in its original form), it's only fair to say thanks for:
  • sponsoring our successful permanent residency application
  • organising for me to work in Sydney for the last four months

Hopefully the new role will be a better fit for my skills and give me the opportunity to expand into additional areas of interest - whilst ensuring that I am Sydney-based.

Chris

posted at 10:22 pm  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home