Thursday, May 19, 2005

Staines in Staines

As I am flying back to Sydney tomorrow, we decided to head down to visit Anna's brother, Richard, this evening - who only lives a few miles away from Heathrow. However, before we could start the drive down, I had to pack and try to find some space for some of the additions we have received for Caitlin. After some persistence I managed to squeeze the playmat into my suitcase, and I promised Anna to take care of the extra carry-on bag containing the majority of Christening gifts. Once we found the M6 Toll road, it was plain sailing down the motorways to Staines, but then we managed to get a little lost in the towns' one-way system. However, we did make it to Chez Staines a few minutes before Richard got home from work. Chris

posted at 10:03 pm  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home