Monday, July 11, 2005

Blustery weekend

Lions Loss

The blustery weather kept us from venturing too far this weekend, as we decided it was best not to be too far from shelter - Anna was recouping from her week at the workshop, and I was nursing my head after one too many Guinness-es on Saturday night. Anna really enjoyed the week at CATC, and it has definitely sparked an interest in pursuing graphic design further - she is currently looking into the possibility of studying part-time for a diploma.

I met up with an old friend, Steve, who I haven't seen much of recently to share the pain of another lacklustre Lions performance against New Zealand in the rugby. On the subject of the upcoming Ashes cricket series Steve was surprisingly reticent, in what I can only assume is his way of trying not to Murray Walker Englands' chances.

Finally, I think we are closing in on the end of the list of thank-you notes that we have been writing for the generous gifts that people gave us at Caitlin's baptism. Please accept our apologies for not getting these off sooner, but hopefully they will make it into the post this week.

Chris

posted at 10:02 pm  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home