Thursday, July 07, 2005

Design Brief

Adobe InDesign

As part of her design workshop, Anna has been given the design brief for a magazine article for which she has to design the layout. So, the first part of the course yesterday was spent on the theory and practice of brainstorming, followed by some introductory techniques for using Adobe InDesign.

When I got home last night, after a trip to the airport to meet my boss, Anna was in the midst of producing some thumbnail sketches of possible designs; and I was quickly roped-in to see if I had any additional suggestions. I suspect that there will be some back-and-for on the final design chosen, but Anna is definitely enjoying the process (especially now that she has something to sink her teeth into).

Chris

posted at 11:07 pm  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home