Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Odd Jobs going

During her current fit of enthusiasm Anna has been tackling some of my jobs, which is fine by me so, when I got home last night, I found that the washing line had been erected and we had a new range of draught excluders! However, we'd planned on going shopping so, once we'd made sure that Caitlin had some food, we were off to Woolworths (I know, I know, you're thinking that's a strange place to go, but it's a supermarket here).

By the time we'd gone around and picked up all the various bits and pieces we wanted, Caitlin was looking very tired, as she hadn't slept between her last feeds. So, rather than wait for us to pay and load, Anna walked her home to bed - where she was off to sleep in no time.

The girls are off to their mother-and-baby group again today, so I'm not expecting any further developments around the house - their plan is apparently to go to the park if the weather is fine, or the pub if it's not!

Chris

posted at 10:23 pm  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home