Friday, February 08, 2008

One nap or two?

Clontarf Reserve

On Monday, it was my turn to head into the DIAC offices to attend my citizenship interview - having spent the bus journey there feverishly revising my privileges and responsibilities. I was glad I had because, as expected, knowledge of these lists is pretty much the only question asked of you; aside from confirming that you have supplied all the necessary paperwork.

Anna's freelance job is progressing well, although we're not sure exactly how long it will continue; especially as a colleague of hers was “let go” at short notice at the end of the week.

Caitlin & James are both doing well at day-care, and James seems to be making the transition from two to one nap during the day. This means he is normally a bit grouchy at the end of the day but, if it means that he sleeps well during the night, that works.

Chris

posted at 9:51 pm  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home