Thursday, September 22, 2005

More and more

More Photos

Anna, quite rightly, pointed out to me that I don't always mention it when I've uploaded new photos and videos (clicking the links in the navigation bar above will always show them). So, just to let you know that I've been moving more of our photos up to "flickr" in the last couple of days - there should be something there for everyone!

Anna is heading off to the hairdresser today for the first time in a little while - I haven't seen the result, but apparently she's decided to go for something quite short compared to her previous style. The salon she chose has a childcare section incorporated (which seems like a really good idea), so she could take Caitlin along with her. As the weather today is really nice, Anna has decided to join me over in Bondi for tonight's run to show off her locks.

Chris

posted at 7:14 pm  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home