Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Mothers, round 2

Anna took Caitlin to her second mother-and-baby group meeting today. As part of the visit, she also had Caitlin weighed - just under 5kg was the result (but that included a nappy, so might be a bit high), which means good progress as a result of her growth spurt at the end of last week. When I got home in the evening it was pretty much straight out again, as it was my turn to set the run for tomorrow. As Anna had been out walking for much of the day before I got home, she helped me set the first section of the run, then departed for home while I finished it off. Hopefully, it won't rain before tomorrow and wash away all our good work... Chris

posted at 10:35 pm  

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I seem to remember that most nappies are a bit high.

Barkers Green

8:15 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home