Thursday, April 28, 2005

Ciao!

I headed home this evening to pick up my gear for a visit to
Cammeray for our local hash this evening. We'd decided that, since Caitlin is normally a bit grumpy in the early-evening, not to take her along today. Instead, Anna was busy starting to learn Italian, as her way of keeping an active mind whilst looking after Caitlin. Since we're heading to Shrewsbury soon, I recently installed ForecastFox, to track what the weather is like in Shrewsbury - wow, in the last few days I don't think I've seen it forecast anything other than rain! Chris PS - Great though the internet is for being able to research things, it's also funny to see how search engines can take people completely off-course. Doing a quick review of visitors, I see that more than one person has ended up at this site recently when searching for information about Balmain hair extensions - just in case anyone else makes the same mistake, you probably wanted to go here.

posted at 10:14 pm  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home