Thursday, March 03, 2005

Hair Raising?

Anna & I decided to take Caitlin to our local hash run again this evening, which was scheduled to start from
St Leonards; very close to the hospital she was born in. Unfortunately, the weather (although it's still generally nice at this time of year) delivered a downpour, which delayed us so that we missed the start of the proceedings. However, as always, there were a few people lurking in the local bar rather than doing any exercise, so they joined us for a chat and a drink while we waited for everyone to return. Caitlin was a little less sleepy than she had been last week, so a couple of people were able to give her a cuddle before the hunger pangs kicked in. Following a chat with the current position holder, it looks like I might be back on the committee next year, as the Hare Raiser/Trail Master - as I was working in Canberra for much of this last year, I didn't really fulfil my half of the RA role as much as I would have liked. Chris

posted at 9:47 pm  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home