Friday, February 25, 2005

Maternity Over

There is no requirement for companies in Australia to give fathers any parental leave, so I'm lucky that my company does give us one week of paid leave, plus I've taken one additional week of holiday. However, now Anna is close to 100% mobile again, it's time for me to return to the workforce next week - hope I can remember how to do it! Before then, we are invited to the annual Pimms & Grits party on Sunday afternoon, so we'll need to plan our time carefully; especially as Anna has her orchestra rehearsal in the evening. Although we've still got plenty to learn, I think we've managed to establish some sort of routine over the last week or so - in summary, we do what Caitlin wants when she wants, and when she doesn't get it she screams... Chris
Rest at last!

posted at 11:13 pm  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home