Friday, February 18, 2005

Home Driver please

After six days, today was the day that we finally got to pack Caitlin up and bring her back home. Although the hospital (especially their lactation consultant) has been great, I think it will do us both good to re-enter familiar surroundings. Having not been outside the hospital in that time, Anna was also a little emotional as we dressed Caitlin in her going-home gear and packed her up in the capsule. We got back around 4pm, and after a little unpacking it was time to give Caitlin her first bath at home - I thought I had everything prepared, but little did I know that she had a surprise in store for me. Just as I was manoeuvering her into the bath, the floodgates opened and I was the victim of what I think the IRA used to call a dirty protest. Ho hum, the first of many I'm sure... Chris
CapsuleHow big?

posted at 9:38 pm  

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

To Caitlin, welcome home to Curtis Road, glad you're safe and well. Once again, well done Anna and Chris. Nice blanket. Love from Grandparents of Barkers Green.

3:51 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome home Caitlin Hughes,

Glad you are all home safe and well. I wonder how long it will be until you are climbing out of that cot ??
Love Uncle Pete, Auntie Debb Emily Bethany and Rhys XXX

5:37 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home