Friday, March 11, 2005

Bath time

Having left work slightly later than planned, I decided to take the ferry home again this evening. As I mentioned yesterday, I haven't been using the ferry much over the last couple of weeks (though I'm not sure why), but I'm definitely going to make an effort to do so more - when you've got a panorama like
this one, it's a shame not to make the most of it. Even better, I got home just as Anna was finishing a feed, so around 10 minutes after I got through the door, it was time for an evening bath; not for me of course, but Caitlin. I know it's a little early to be doing so, but I also know that my Mum will be very pleased to hear that I've already started reciting times-tables to her when she is in the bath - that was how my brothers and I were all taught them. Anna, probably quite correctly, can only gasp in despair when I do this - but Caitlin seems happy enough. Chris

posted at 10:36 pm  

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad to hear that you are taking Caitlin's education seriously at last, haven't you left it a bit late though, shouldn't you have got Anna to recite up to 14x tables while she was pregnant? Looked at the pic of the ferry trip, what a journey Chris has, just for a few miles, didn't know that Sydney Harbour Ferries had flying boats and helicopters in their fleet! Len

8:21 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

....and you keep dry during the journey, it says there are no watermarks on the final product.

8:25 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home