Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Pinch-and-punch myself

I realise that this will seem like I'm stating the obvious, but today is the first day of February! I guess that may not seem like a major revelation in itself, but somehow that fact helps me to realise just how close we are to having our lives change. I'm pretty confident that Anna is keen for it to change as the weather, although not very hot, has been muggy and humid for a couple of weeks now, which aren't the ideal conditions to be heavily pregnant in! With the holidays and Australia Day behind us, all the television networks are vying for the returning audiences, with this week seeing a string of new shows. First up (for us at least) last night, was
Desperate Housewives which appears to have been as popular here as elsewhere in the world. From what I can make out, it is somewhere between Twin Peaks and Melrose Place - one of which I enjoyed, the other not so much - but I'll guess we'll see how it progresses. Chris

posted at 3:51 pm  

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Make the most of sitting in front of the TV and relaxing cos from what I understand you'll not get a lot of chance to do that soon.
You do surprise me though Chris, watching something like Desperate Housewives, I always thought that Going for Gold with Henry Kelly was much more you bag ;-)
Thinking of you both.
All the best.
Love
Gray

8:33 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home