Monday, December 19, 2005

Chester-fielding

Ashley

Surprisingly, I got a moderately useful gift in the Secret Santa handout at the Full Moon run, where I received a CD holder. It was a pretty warm day, so I felt like I had deserved a drink by the time I got back to the start.

Anna and Caitlin have now travelled up to Chesterfield to visit Ash, Helen and family, as well as catching up with Graham, Rachel and Emily. I can only imagine what the children must be like this close to Christmas - I seem to remember that the last couple of days were a blur of hope and expectation. Although, I'm sure that it has helped that, apparently, both Matthew and Emily are still in school until Wednesday.

Chris

posted at 11:43 pm  

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who's that fat lad on your web site?
It was great to see Anna & Caitlin for a couple of days, just a bit of a shame we had to work on Monday. Caitlin was, understandably, a bit shy at first but she seemed to have a good time. Emily was very pleased to have her visit and particularly liked helping at bath time. I enjoyed hearing about Annas folks going to a Pogues Christmas concert, as they were a bit before Annas time she didnt fully realise why I fell about laughing when I heard. Noisy, drunken and a lot of swearing apparently - no change there then there

9:51 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home