Monday, December 12, 2005

Who's this man?

Santa

As I don't have access to a scanner, the picture above is a digital picture of the print that I picked up from David Jones. When I visited today, Santa's grotto was much busier and the excitement of the children there was also turned up a notch - although I suspect there are still a few more notches they're keeping up their sleeves.

Anna and Caitlin have now made it down to Abergavenny, and joined Grandma Hughes, Uncle Paul and cousin Aaron for Sunday lunch; apparently Caitlin was very well behaved at the restaurant. Needless to say, Caitlin has also been fascinated by the vast array of decorations that my Mum always puts up for Christmas - hopefully they'll continue to distract her, as Anna tells me that her third tooth is starting to make an appearance.

Chris

posted at 10:02 pm  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home