Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Routine Explained

The real reason why I have been more than happy to watch Caitlin recently, my head cold, is now almost a thing of the past. Anna and Caitlin's maladies are also close to having run their course, so we'll hopefully soon be a fighting-fit family again.

Caitlin was lucky enough to receive some new clothes in the post from Nana Hughes (or is that Grandma?), and she asked me to pass on her thanks for the new t-shirt and trousers - we'll post a picture in the new outfit soon.

At her design course last night, Anna continued with the current theme of refining the various sketches that she has been working on. Once complete, the next step (she believes) will be trying to recreate them using Adobe Illustrator - hopefully I can twist her arm to help me come up with a more polished design for this site sometime!

Chris

posted at 9:45 pm  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home