Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Last, but not least

Strepsils

Despite Caitlin being a little out-of-sorts, Anna has been attending her design course this week, which has focussed on the continuation of some drawing techniques. She had completed eight sketches, as requested, but apparently these aren't going to be used until next week.

Caitlin slept much better last night, another indication that her medication is helping, but still has the occasional cough. Meanwhile, I think that I have finally come down with the same cold that we've been passing between us, and I've been devouring the Strepsils to alleviate my sore throat.

Finally, on a more sombre note, Puffy (the Staines family cat) apparently died a couple of days ago. Sad though this is, I'm sure she must have had a great life, as she had such easy access to lots of greenery and countryside just outside the door.

Chris

posted at 9:56 pm  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home