Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Full Speed Ahead

Anna has been fully occupied for the last couple of days, as she was looking after Willow, as well as Caitlin, yesterday - as well as trying to finish off her design assignment. Then today, they headed off to their music group with some of the other mothers, as well as trying to get in some violin practice. I have a sneaking suspicion that I get off easily being the one who gets to go to work, but obviously I can't tell Anna that...

Anna has still been feeling the last remnants of the after effects from her run at the weekend, but she definitely seemed to enjoy getting out in the sun for the fun; and I enjoyed the pub crawl on the Friday beforehand. Apparently, we've all been invited to a mothers group barbie next week, which will be the first time I will have met most of the mothers (and fathers), so that should be good fun.

Chris

posted at 8:18 pm  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home