Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Granted

With our permanent residency now complete, Anna & I have been busy filling in a variety of forms, now that we qualify as bona-fide Australian residents. Of course, only time will tell whether we'll be eligible for the various grants that we would have received if we were permanent residents when:
  • We bought our house
  • Anna gave birth to Caitlin

The other thing that changes is that Anna & I are no longer subject to any employment restrictions:

So, now that's not in the way any more, I'm off to pastures new and will shortly be joining another company, Oxygen. I'm pretty excited about the new job, as it has lots of potential to expand my knowledge, whilst also leveraging my experience to-date.

Chris

posted at 10:10 pm  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home