Thursday, March 24, 2005

Tunked Up

Anna & I attended our local hash group again this evening, and just as we were about to head off on the run, Caitlin figured it was the perfect time to produce her biggest delivery to-date. The run itself started off in a somewhat less than scenic spot, but went through
Tunks Park which was much more so. With the nights coming in now, and the clocks going back this weekend, I need to remember to take my torch with me - I did this week, but since I was the only person that did in the group of ten I was running with, I had to spend much of my time lighting up the way for everyone else. Some running friends of ours, Juliet & Mike, are getting married on April 1st and also announced that they are going to be having hen & bucks nights. Not sure if we are going to make it to those, but we are invited to the wedding, which should be a really nice occasion as they are getting married at Garrison Church before heading over to Taronga Zoo for the reception. Chris

posted at 10:29 pm  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home