Wednesday, February 09, 2005

Nothing Yet

For those of you following closely, you'll know that today is the due date for the baby but, as I haven't heard anything from Anna, I don't think today is going to be the day. However, we still have quite a bit of time before the baby is considered to be overdue, as this is
not considered to be the case until the end of week 42. We have another appointment scheduled with the obstetrician for tomorrow afternoon, at which point we're anticipating that he will raise the possibility of inducing labour but, after some consideration, we're agreed that we don't want to take this option unless there is a medical reason to do so. That said, I think we're both keen to hear his opinion once he has conducted an examination, possibly including some membrane sweeping, before reaching any final decision. If you haven't done so already, now is the perfect time to start your betting pool for the date of the birth. To give what advice I can, my brothers and I were all born past our due date, averaging at around 10 days after - so put me down for the birth being on February 15th. Chris

posted at 2:51 pm  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home