Friday, August 18, 2006

What an experience!

See me Finish

Although I haven't been doing a lot of running recently, I decided to join the fun of the annual “City to Surf” on Sunday. Starting from the “back of the pack” group, I managed to complete the 14km course in just over 90 minutes. As always seems to happen, we were once again blessed with great weather for the event so that the main injury I sustained was a bit of sunburn on my head!

Meanwhile, Anna has got agreement from her current employers to complete some of the work experience required for her graphic design course there (around an hour a day). This is really great news because, although she has previously helped out with one or two pieces of work, she has been allocated time to do this - so that the studio manager can assign tasks to her, and know that she has the time to complete them.

Chris

posted at 9:36 pm  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home